Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hoover Convertible Vacuum U4403 refurbished and working

I have finally fixed my new Hoover Convertible I bought at Goodwill for $15. I just havent had time to make a video. I did replace the brush, belt, and headlight. I also bought type C bags for it. Now, it works like brand new. This leaves very nice clean spots and is very quiet. Now, this works like a commercial vacuum cleaner. This was made in 1984 as u can see. When I got the brush, the other belt I recently replaced kept going to the side, leaving black spots on the carpet. So I replaced the belt a 2nd time after I got the brush. It is now working as if I got it at Sears back in 1984. This is a very good vacuum, and the colors I found it in are very hard to find now and days. The dirt devil lite has been pawned and I got $15 from it. So basically, this was like a fair trade. The brush is so much sturdier than the dirt devil brush. They also gave me a steel made brush for $23 because they were out of the wooden brushes. The regular price for a steel brush is $52. So that was a great deal. I would recommend the old style/commercial vacuums for vacuuming because the modern ones have side suction and are not this great. The old ones have middle suction, which is just what a commercial vacuum has.

go to link : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment